Home

Voigtländer 40mm 1.2 Sony review

Voigtlander at Walmart® - Save On Voigtlander

Free 2-day Shipping On Millions of Items. No Membership Fee. Shop Now Insgesamt ist das Voigtländer Nokton 40 mm f/1.2 ein echter Geheimtipp für das M-Bajonett. Gibt es übrigens auch für Sony. Die Frage ist eher wo man die Brennweite einordnen kann. Es ist irgendwie eine tolle Portraitlinse mit Extras. Man hat immer ein klein wenig mehr drauf. So knapp vor dem 35er, aber doch mehr in Richtung 50 mm. Auf Kuba. My access to Voigtländer lenses in Canada is limited, so I jumped on a unique opportunity to review the 110mm (my review here) and 40mm F1.2 lenses. The 40mm F1.2 is a fully manual lens, though it does have electronic contacts and operates essentially like the Zeiss Loxia series lenses on Sony FE (full frame E-mount) The Voigtlander 40mm f1.2 Nokton Aspherical is a very fast, manual-focus, short standard prime lens for Sony Alpha 35mm full-frame mirrorless cameras. It features an aperture range of f/1.2-f/22 and a ten-bladed circular diaphragm for smoother bokeh blur in out-of-focus areas The Voigtländer 35mm f/1.4 next to the 40mm f/1.2 The focus ring on the 40mm f/1.2 is a wide scalloped metal ring that turns with excellent damping. The damping on the tested sample was a bit lighter than the focus ring on my 35mm f/1.4, but felt equally nice

Voigtländer 40mm F1

Test: Voigtländer Nokton 40 mm f/1

Voigtländer Nokton 40mm 1.2 ASPH. für Sony E-Mount Kompakte lichtstarke Festbrennweite Das 40 mm 1, 2 Nokton asphärisch ist ein lichtstarkes, manuelles Objektiv. Dieses 40mm Objektiv für Vollformat besitzt eine F1, 2.. Because it is a 40mm, the depth of field won't be as shallow as a 50mm Noctilux but if you shoot it at 0.5 to 0.6m, it gives you similar DOF. Overall, I am happy with this little Noct most surprisingly is that it can focus down to 0.5m! Images shot with Leica M10 and Voigtlander 40/1.2 V

Voigtländer Nokton 40mm F1

Shot with theVoigtlander 40mm at max f/1.2 aperture and max defocus. You can see the dirt on the lens (my fault). But you also see cat eye bokeh and onion rings. So definitely not a lens for nice round bokeh lovers If you are looking for a unique focal length, check out this review of the Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f/1.2 lens for Sony E mount cameras. Coming to you from Dustin Abbott, this great review takes a. Admiring Light's Voigtländer 40mm f/1.2 Review takes an in-depth look at the fast wide-normal lens from Voigtländer for full-frame Sony E-Mount cameras

Photographer Dustin Abbott shares a review of the Voigtländer Nokton 40mm F1.2 lens for Sony FE. | Read the text review: | Visit the Image Gallery: http.. The Voigtlander 40 f/1.2 Nokton Lens Review. A Noctilux for your Sony A7 or A9? By Steve Huff. Hey guys! I have just arrived back from a trip to Whistler Canada where I visited friends (non photo) for a weekend getaway with Debby. We did not go there to shoot photos, but rather to hang out in a nice Chalet with close friends and chat, enjoy great food and good times. But I did have some time. Build and Handling: 02:33 | Manual Focus Observations 09:35 | Image Quality: 11:33 | Conclusion 24:39 | Photographer Dustin Abbott shares a review of the V.. This is a review of the Voigtländer Nocton 40 mm f 1,2 for the Sony E Mount, after having used it for about 6 months. The video also contains some informatio.. Introduction After Voigtlander gave us the 40mm 1.2 we now also get a 50mm 1.2 (for now M-mount only). Is it just a slightly longer version of the 40mm or actually a better lens in the end? Read on to find out. Sample Images Most of the sample images in this review can be found Continue reading Review: Voigtlander VM 50mm 1.2 Nokton

Voigtlander 40mm f1

Voigtlander 40mm 1.2 Nokton: This was the first lens of the new f/1.2 series from Voigtlander and it shares most of tradeoffs with the 1.2/35 SE. The 1.2/35 only controls onion rings better and has a 12 bladed aperture. I think the haptics of the 40mm are a bit nicer but for that it is also a little heavier and more expensive if you buy new In this video, we show you how the AUTOFOCUS works with the Voigtlander 40mm 1.2 (Leica M mount) using the Techart Pro adapter on Sony a7III and a7RII Video. Das Voigtländer Nokton 40 mm F1,2 asphärisch kann vom Fotografen für Sony-Kameras mit E-Bajonett sowohl mit 36 x 24 mm als auch APS-C-Sensoren eingesetzt werden. Das Objektiv besitzt eine manuelle Fokussierung, auch eine elektronische Steuerung der Blende ist nicht vorgesehen. Einzig und allein Informationen für die Exif-Daten werden übertragen. Im Aufbau des Voigtländer Nokton 40 mm F1. This Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f/1.2 Aspherical lens ($899) review is from Ohm Image (additional coverage on that lens can be found here): The below article contains the bulk of my commentary on Voigtlander's latest, the Nokton 40mm F/1,2 ASPH for Leica M. The original article along with more photos of the lens, examples, and what [ Voigtländer lanciert eine neue Objektivserie namens SE für das Sony-E-Bajonett. Drei Festbrennweiten mit manueller Fokussierung wurden angekündigt: das Voigtländer Nokton 1,2/50 mm asphärisch SE E-Mount, das Nokton 1,2/40 mm asphärisch SE E-Mount und das Nokton 1,2/35 mm asphärisch SE E-Mount

Voigtländer als Marke für Objektive kennt man ja schon länger. Die meisten werden sie auf dem Schirm haben für den Leica M-Anschluss oder auch für den Sony E-Mount - letztlich also für spiegellose Systemkameras. In der Vergangenheit waren allerdings auch [ Save on Voigtlander 40mm. Free Shipping Available with Amazon

I've tried the 35/1.2 SE and 50/1.2 E-mount lenses for a while but decided to go back to the 40/1.2 instead of them. The 50mm is the best optically but I prefer the wider focal length. The 35mm is also great but I find myself shooting 40mm way more on the Sony. I bought the newer 40/1.2 SE just because it's more compact than the original. p.240 #1 · p.240 #1 · FM Review: Voigtlander 40mm f/1.2 Nokton: I'd forgotten how sharp the 40/1.2 was wide open at infinity (center area). Just testing my new SE. No CA correction or anything extra was done to this picture aside from a minor exposure tweak and my default sharpening. (A7R IV) thumbnail showing the center area 100% mag (1:1) from area above: Dec 12, 2020 at 01:43 AM. Capped Voigtländer 40mm f/1.4. Voigtländer includes a plastic rear M cap (complete with LEICA's three classic nubs for removing and attaching screw-mount adapters to M cameras), and a plastic 43mm pinch-type front cap. Size top. Voigtländer specifies 30mm (1.2) long by 55mm (2.17) diameter. Weight top. 6.935 oz. (196.6g), measured Voigtlander 40 1.4 Review on the Sony A7r. By David Farina. Hi everyone, I am David. I am checking out this site since some time and thought that I would finally write something up myself. First of all, I want to thank Steve for this great site. For enthusiasts and professionals it is really the best way to evaluate new cameras, lenses or even bags and accessories, as everything here is real. Just like the Voigtlander 40/1.2 and 50/1.2 Nokton lenses, the new CV 35mm f/1.2 III is not equipped with a floating system so it performs way better at infinity compared to closer distances. At distances closer than 1m, spherical aberration is very noticeable and images will have lower contrast, resolution and some haze

FM Review: Voigtlander 35mm f/1.2 Nokton Aspherical graytrekker Which one to choose for the Sony? 35/1.2 SE or 40/1.2 SE? It really depends on your focal length preference. Their performance and rendering are very similar. It's worth mentioning that the CV 40/1.2's physical length is noticeably shorter than the 35/1.2 SE (as seen here), so this may also be a factor when deciding between. Voigtländer VM 35mm f/1.2 Nokton II Review Es gibt eine ganze Reihe von FE-Objektiven, aber es ist auch sehr interessant M-Objektive an einer Kamera der Sony A7-Serie zu nutzen. Ein besonders schönes M-Objektiv ist das Voigtländer VM 35/1.2 Nokton II

Review: Voigtländer 40mm f/1

So lange das Sony SEL 50 1.8 noch nicht verfügbar ist (und vielleicht auch danach noch), ist das Voigtländer Nokton 40 1.4 für NEX-User auf jeden Fall eine Empfehlung wert. Für Micro-Four-Thirds-Kameras würde ich das Objektiv vielleicht nicht unbedingt empfehlen, weil es mit dem M.Zuiko 45 f1.8 einen sehr guten Konkurrenten hat, der zudem auch noch billiger ist Das CV 40/1.2 ist mittlerweile übrigens auch in einer Version mit Leica M Bajonett erschienen. Ersten Beispielbildern und Berichten nach soll es, vor allem offen, deutlich softer abbilden als die Sony E Version. Ob sich dies auch in größerem Umfang bestätigt und die Ursache dafür ergründen lässt, wird sich wohl auf kurz oder lang zeigen. The Voigtlander 40 2.8 Heliar Aspherical Lens for Sony FE Review *See my full Sony A7s review HERE* I have had this new Voigtlander 40mm f.2.8 Heliar lens for almost 2 weeks now (Thanks to CameraQuest.com) and it is a unique lens to be sure.On one hand, it looks like an old classic lens and on the other, it is actually a modern-day lens made to modern-day standards by Voigtlander Das Voigtländer Nokton 40 mm F1,2 asphärisch kann vom Fotografen für Sony-Kameras mit E-Bajonett sowohl mit 36 x 24 mm als auch APS-C-Sensoren eingesetzt werden. Das Objektiv besitzt eine manuelle Fokussierung, auch eine elektronische Steuerung der Blende ist nicht vorgesehen Sa compacité et sa très grande ouverture font du Nokton 40mm f/1.2 un des objectifs les plus intéressants de la gamme Voigtländer en monture Sony E. Reste à savoir si ses qualités optiques.

Voigtländer 40mm f/1

The Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f/1.2 SE is a new ultra-fast wide-angle prime lens for Sony Alpha mirrorless cameras. The SE (Still Edition) branded lens is smaller and cheaper than the standard Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f/1.2 lens thanks to the removal of the declick mechanism for video recording and a simpler internal design Since buying, shooting and writing about the Voigtlander 40mm 1.4 Nokton MC, I feel like I see this lens everywhere! I didn't realise how popular it is. The blog I wrote about it is my third most viewed of all time, I see it mounted to many of the cameras that I read reviews o Elegant and versatile, the Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f/1.2 Aspherical SE is a fast and compact wide-normal prime for Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. Featuring an optimized optical design, two aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for impressive clarity and sharpness throughout the aperture range The Japanese site Fujiablog posted the first review of the new Voigtlander NOKTON 35mm f/1.2 Aspherical SE Sony E lens. On their website you can find many image samples. Here is their google translated conclusion: Voigtlander NOKTON 35mm F1.2 Aspherical SE Sony E was a very fun lens to use with its unique and wide range of expressions

Hello people. I know my blog has been a bit to the silent side as of late, but today I will review the Voigtländer Nokton Classic 40mm f/1.4 S.C. Phew! Thats a long name, so lets take a lo Voigtlander SE 40mm f/1.2 Nokton for Sony manual focus for precise photographer control Voigtlander's new SE series for Sony cost less and are smaller and lighter than Voigtlander FE lenses with same optic

Voigtländer 40mm f1

1. Ich liebe mein Voigtlander 40mm 1.2 aber eine alternative mit schnellem autokus und 50mm ist ein absoluter Traum. Je nach dem wie sich das Bokeh verhält könnte das mein mein zeiss 55mm ersetzen. Aber zum launch ist es mir defintiv zu teuer mal schauen wie lange wir warten müssen, bis es unter 2000 fällt. Antworte
  2. An dieser Stelle möchte ich der uig bzw ringfoto danken, dass sie mir ein 50mm Apo-Lanthar von Voigtländer für den Test zur Verfügung gestellt haben. Das Voigtländer APO-LANTHAR 50 mm F2.0 E . Ein 50er Apo von Voigtländer Darauf habe ich gehofft. Spätestens mit dem Erscheinen des 65mm f2 Apo aus gleichem Hause hatte ich die Daumen gedrückt, dass es auch ein passendes 50mm dazu geben.
  3. Ende November erscheint das neue Voigtländer Nokton 1,2/40 mm VM für den Leica-M-Anschluss. Das Manuellfokusobjektiv konkurriert mit dem etwas lichtschwächeren Nokton 1,4/40 mm VM (ca. 550 Euro), dem Nokton 1,2/35 mm asphärisch II VM (ca. 1300 Euro) und dem Nokton 1,4/35 mm M.C./S.C. classic VM (rund 600 Euro) aus dem eigenen Hause. Seine optische Konstruktion im Vollmetallgehäuse.

Voigtländer 40mm F1

Voigtländer Nokton 40 mm F1,2 asphärisch Test

1. Full test of Voigtländer 50mm F1.2 Nokton with images samples you can download. Sony Alpha Blog Tests & reviews (English & Français) About. My Gear; My Portfolio; Flickr; Facebook; Liens utiles; Lenses / Objectifs. Lenses Catalogue; Which Lenses to maximise the potential of the Sony A7RIV? Comparison. FE100-400 GM vs 70200GM+TC & 70300G; Sony 35, 50, 85mm : F1.4 vs 1.8/2.8; 18 New Lenses for.
  2. I've owned the Voigtlander 50mm f/1.2 Nokton Aspherical for nearly a year now, and I feel that I have to open this review by saying that I think it's an absolutely fantastic lens. It's small - at least for a lens with an f/1.2 maximum aperture - it's sharp, it has great bokeh, little in the way of noticeable aberrations, it feels well made, and for an ultra-fast m-mount lens.
  3. My access to Voigtländer lenses in Canada is limited, so I jumped on a unique opportunity to review the 110mm and 40mm F1.2 lenses. Unlike the 65mm (which is just a 1:2 or half-size macro), the 110mm F2.5 is a full 1:1 Macro. If it shows the incredible sharpness, contrast, and color of the 65mm, it will be a truly special lens. The 110mm F2.5 is a fully manual lens, though it does have.
  4. g release of its latest 'Stills Edition' (SE) lens, the Voigtlander Nokton 40mm F1.2 SE lens for Sony E-mount camera systems.. The manual 40mm F1.2 SE lens is nearly identical to its non-SE version. It's constructed of eight elements in six groups, features an aperture range of F1.2 - F22, has a 55-degree field of view and uses a ten-blade aperture diaphragm

Joy with Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f1

Mit dem 50 mm 1:2,0 APO-Lanthar E aus dem Hause Voigtländer erhalten Fotografen von Kameras mit Sony E-Anschluss eine Standard-Festbrennweite mit einer durchgängigen maximalen Blende von f/2. Das Objektiv kommt ohne Bildstabilisator und Autofokus aus und erzielt im Praxistest der FOTOTEST eine sehr hohe Bildschärfe, die sich gleichmäßig über das ganze Bild verteilt Buy Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f/1.2 Aspherical Lens for Sony E featuring E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format, Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/22, Two Aspherical Elements, Manual Focus Design, Minimum Focus Distance: 1.1', Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked, 10-Blade Diaphragm, Contacts Transfer Exif Data. Review Voigtlander nul Voigtländer Nokton Anzahl Blendenlamellen: 10 Brennweite: 40 mm Größte Blende: 1.2 Lichtstärke: 1,2 geeignet für Sensor-Format: Vollformat Objektivanschluss: Sony E Produkttypen: Normalobjektiv, Weitwinkelobjektiv Objektiv-Schalter: Blendenring Gewicht: 340 g Lieferumfang: Bajonettdeckel, Objektivdeckel Bauweise: Festbrennweite Vergütun Voigtländer recently changed the SKU number of their 40mm f/2 pancake lens, and from what I can tell there doesn't seem to be any change to the actual product that warranted that shift. I'm. The close limit is 70 cm (may vary by camera type), when using the separately sold VM-E adapter (for Sony cameras) the minimum distance is reduced to 41.7 cm. When developing the Nokton 50 mm F1.2 aspherical VM, we put a lot of emphasis on compactness, so the weight is only 344 grams, which makes it extremely user-friendly and easy to use. Thus, when using the optical viewfinder of the camera.

SonyAlphaBlog tested the new Voigtlander 50mm f/1.2 FE lens:. The Voigtländer 50mm F1.2 Nokton (1100 euros) is a special lens: it offers a very nice rendering for portraits with good separation subject background when taken from 3-4 meters and nice glow for very close shots while keeping good contrast and enough sharpness (not like some F0.95 lenses that are completely lacking contrast and. Voigtländer is one of the oldest names in photography, with a long history of making cameras and lenses. Recently, the company has turned its focus from affordable M-mount lenses to lenses with digital cameras in mind. We recently got our hands on the 40mm VM f/2.8 Heliar, made specifically for full-frame and APS-C Sony E-mount cameras After reviewing a few Voigtländer lenses earlier this year (110mm Macro - review here and 40mm F1.2 - review here), I had a number of requests to cover the new Voigtländer APO-Lanthar 50mm F2 lens. I explained that Voigtländer reviews were limited due my not having extensive access to them, but one of my viewers (thanks, Adam) solved that by sending me his own copy of the lens to review Voigtländer Nokton 1,2/50 mm asphärisch E-mount, schwarz, Objektiv 3,6 von 5 Sternen 2. 1.169,00 € Nur noch 1 auf Lager. Voigtländer 35mm f1.4 Nokton Classic E-Mount Lens [VGTBA347A] 3,0 von 5 Sternen 1. 842,89 € Nur noch 4 auf Lager. Voigtlander Macro APO-LANTHAR 65 mm F2 asphärisches Makro-Objektiv für Sony E Mount Kamera 4,7 von 5 Sternen 14. 999,00 € Nur noch 3 auf Lager.

Mit dem 110 mm 1:2,5 Macro APO-Lanthar E von Voigtländer erhalten Sie ein Tele-Macro-Objektiv für den Sony E-Anschluss. Es ist mit einer durchgängigen, lichtstarken Blende von f/2,5 ausgestattet und löst sehr hoch und gleichmäßig auf 40 mm/1:1,2 Nokton VM. Soft bokeh at maximum aperture. Title photo: Bastian Kratzke with Voigtländer. The optical design incorporates two aspherical lens elements for reliable optical performance and soft bokeh at maximum aperture. The transmission to an optical viewfinder with distance adjustment is guaranteed by focusing coupling up to a near-limit of about 70 cm (depending on the camera. The resolution test (resolution meaning the MTF50 function values) of the Voigtlander Apo-Lanthar 65 mm f/2 Aspherical 1:2 Macro was based on RAW files from the Sony A7R II camera. In the case of that mirrorless device the decency level we set about 38-40 lpmm and the best fixed focal length lenses might reach 65- 70 lpmm. So far the record holder has been the Tokina Fírin 20 mm f/2 FE MF. Voigtländer erneuert sein 35mm / 1:2,0 Ultron asphärisch für Leica M. Der jetzt vorgestellte Typ II erhält ein neues Design, die optische Konstruktion ändert sich nicht. Neu ist auch eine Fokussiermulde anstelle des klassischen Hebels am Fokusring. Das Voigtländer Ultron 35mm/2,0 asphärisch Typ II soll ab ca. Ende März erhältlich sein.

#846. The Voigtländer 40mm f:1.2 for Sony: the un-Otus ..

The Voigtländer 50mm f/2 APO-Lanthar on the Sony A7R IV. The lens is small - a bit smaller than the Zeiss 55mm f/1.8 - and fits right in with the rest of Voigtländer's E-mount offerings. It's constructed entirely of metal, with a black aluminum exterior construction. Everything is extremely tightly assembled, and despite the small size and modest maximum aperture, the lens is dense. Voigtländer Nokton 40mm 1.2 ASPH. für Sony E-Mount Gegenlichtblende Frontdeckel Rückdeckel. Finanzierung. Unter diesem Tab finden Sie die für diesen Artikel verfügbaren Finanzierungsoptionen. Tabelle anzeigen. Menü schließen Bestimmen Sie Ihre Raten und Laufzeit ganz einfach selbst. Mit den günstigen Finanzierungsbedingungen unserer Partnerbank. Finanzieren Sie Ihren neuen. Voigtlander 50mm f/1.2 SE (SE version of current 50mm f/1.2 FE lens) Image samples here and MTF graph here. The series is named after SE (Still Edition), which specializes in still photography. It features a smaller size and lighter weight by removing the declick mechanism for movies, and a price that is lower than the normal model due to a review of the internal structure Find Deals on Voigtlander 40mm in Cameras on Amazon

The Voigtlander 40mm f1.2 Nokton Aspherical is a very fast short standard prime lens for Sony's 35mm full-frame E-mount camera system. The compact, manual-focus Voigtlander 40mm f1.2 has 10 circular aperture blades, a de-clickable aperture ring, and outstanding build quality. Read our in-depth Voigtlander 40mm f1.2 Nokton Aspherical review complete with full-size sample images now.. Voigtlander 40mm f/2 Ultron SL II Handling and Features The build and design of this lens is reminiscent of a time lenses were typically made of brass and designed to last longer than you might think The Voigtlander 40 1.2 is not a perfect lens. You may see some CA in some situations, and it will not render like a $7000 Leica 50 APO (nothing does). You will not have 40mm frame lines popping up on your M so you have two choices The $499 Ultron 40mm f2 SL II Aspherical is a standard focal length prime from legendary Viennese manufacturer Voigtlander. Despite its tiny proportions it promises to deliver excellent image quality scores in our industry standard lab tests. With the lab data in, recorded and verified our in-depth review analyses the results

Voigtländer 40 mm / F 2,0 Ultron SL II im Test der Fachmagazine. Erschienen: Februar 2019 ; Details zum Test; 76,5 von 100 Punkten Empfohlen Platz 2 von 5 Getestet wurde: 40 mm / F 2,0 Ultron SL II (für Nikon) Das 2/40 liefert am Nikon-Kleinbild-Sensor bei Blende 4 ein sehr gutes Ergebnis in der Bildmitte. Der Randabfall ist akzeptabel. Bei Blende 5,6 fallen alle Werte noch leicht. Habe dann eine Empfehlung für das Voigtländer Nokton 40mm 1.4 gelesen und bestellt. Kam heute an. Kurzes Shooting und paar Bilder gemacht. Fazit: Ich bin nicht begeistert. Schärfe ist nicht so doll. Die Schärfebene ist außerdem nicht gleichmässig. Also wenn ich z.B. den Fokus per Lupe einricht und dann die Bildkomposition noch ändere sitzt der Fokus oft nicht. Auch bei Verstellen der. Voigtlander Ultron 40mm adapted to sony question: Scapevision 4: Jacques P Raymond 2 years ago Anyone have the new version of the 40mm f2? Any command on it or compare to the pencake version? Thankyou! Life On Pluto 0: Life On Pluto 3 years ago Comparison with Nikkor 35mm f2 ai/ai As of the time of this review only Voigtländer offers two of such lenses in Canon EF mount and today we will have a look at the Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f/2 SL II. We already reviewed the lens quite a while ago on Nikon DX but we were curious how the lens performs on a full format camera. Like all SL II lenses it is a manual focus lens but it is fully coupled so a camera-controlled aperture.

FM Review: Voigtlander 40mm f/1

In this review, Ian takes a look at Voigtländer's strangest manual focus 40mm lens for full-frame Sony E mount cameras: The Voigtländer 40mm f/2.8 Heliar. Its retro design is tiny and collapsible. Is it the perfect manual focus standard prime for travel? We take it across Europe to find out. Introduction. Sony's a7 series has become the world's favorite camera for adapting manual focus. 315 votes, 53 comments. 97.5k members in the SonyAlpha community. Reddit's most popular camera brand-specific subreddit! We are an unofficial Review by Klaus Schroiff, published December 2007 Lens kindly provided for testing purposes by Markus Stamm! Introduction In a world of plastic zoom lenses it is fun to check out high quality fix-focal length lenses every once in a while and the Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f/2 SL II is one representative of the species Distinguished by its speed, the Nokton 40mm f/1.2 Aspherical from Voigtlander is a short normal prime designed for full-frame Sony E mirrorless cameras The Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f/2 SL II is certainly a cute lens and such pancake lenses are generally hip at the moment. It does stop here though. Performance-wise it is a very decent lens. It may not be tack sharp at f/2 and f/2.8 but it's still a usable lens at these settings. The center quality is superb in the medium aperture range but if you want to achieve very sharp results across the.

It's rare that Chris and Jordan review a lens with almost no faults, but the Sony 50mm F1.2 GM hits the mark. Watch their review to find out just how good it is.. Also, tell us in the comments if we should launch a new show called 'Story Time with Jordan', in which Jordan dramatically reads excerpts from your favorite camera manuals and MTF charts The Voigtlander Ultron 35mm f/2 ASPH joins a family of 35mm focal length that is considered the most versatile focal length for any camera system and I've talked about this in depth in one of my reviews. It's a great middle ground for general, street, travel photography and anything in-between due to its balanced field of view. It has a wide (but not too wide) field of view to. I mentioned it when I reviewed Voigtländer's excellent 40mm f/1.2 : Voigtländer has been killing it of late. Cosina has managed to take a brand that had been dormant for a while, and resurrect it with a wide variety of unique manual focus lenses for both Leica M mount and now Sony E-Mount Voigtlander 40mm f/1.2 Nokton Aspherical. The FASTEST production full frame 40mm lens ever made! Manual Focus Short Super Fast Normal len

Dedicated to the Cosina Voigtländer Ultron 40mm f/2 lens for SLR cameras (either the original SL or the newer SL2) on any body, film or digital - Nikon, Pentax, Canon etc. Please tag your photos CV40. Members may post up to 5 photos per day to the pool. All images must be taken WITH the CV40 lens - unless they are photos OF the CV40 Sony FE 50mm f/2.5 G, FE 40mm f/2.5 G, and FE 24mm f/2.8 G Announced; Sony FE 50mm f/2.5 G, FE 40mm f/2.5 G, and FE 24mm f/2.8 G Photos Leak; Sony Savings Sunday; Voigtlander APO-LANTHAR 25mm, 75mm and 135mm Lenses Found; Lens Tips: Sony FE 50mm f/1.2 GM Review; Sony FE 50mm f/2.5 G, FE 40mm f/2.5 G and FE 24mm f/2.8 G As Soon As Next Wee Thanks to PCH store in Brussels I could test the new Voigtländer 21mm F1.4 Nokton (1400 euros) All photos , taken with Sony A7RIII/A9 and without post processing are available in full size (42Mpix) in the following Flickr album : Voigtländer 21mm F1.4 Nokton Aspherica The Voigtländer 50mm f/1.2 Nokton is notably smaller and lighter than comparable 50mm f/1.2 optics from competing OEM and third-party lens manufacturers. It should be noted that the minimum focus distance for this lens is an underwhelming 27.6, which to be fair, is typical of 50mm lenses intended for use on rangefinder cameras

Im Test: sechs Voigtländer Optiken für Sony-Vollformate

Das Voigtländer Nokton 40 mm F1.2 asphärisch SE E-Mount ist ein vergleichsweise sehr kompaktes Objektiv mit einer von zahlreichen Fotografen geschätzten Brennweite, die sich für viele universelle Zwecke einsetzen lässt (entspricht ca. 60 mm am APS-C Sensor) Voigtländer erneuert sein 35mm / 1:2,0 Ultron asphärisch für Leica M. Der jetzt vorgestellte Typ II erhält ein neues Design, die optische Konstruktion ändert sich nicht. Neu ist auch eine Fokussiermulde anstelle des klassischen Hebels am Fokusring. Das Voigtländer Ultron 35mm/2,0 asphärisch Typ II soll ab ca. Ende März erhältlich sein. Voigtlander 50mm f/1.2 ASPH Nokton for Sony E Mount. Just released optimized 50mm for Sony Full Frame sensors. Same GREAT image quality the 40mm f/1.2 E After much reading I discovered the Nikon mount Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f2 SL II prime lens. It is a pancake lens so makes a Nikon DSLR / SLR look very compact when compared to standard lenses. I had a Nikkor 35mm f1.4 G lens which I had bought for wedding photography but it was huge in comparison. From day one I loved the super sharp results of the Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f2 lens, even at f2.

Das Macro-Lanthar 65mm F2.0 von Voigtländer wird exklusiv für spiegellose Systemkameras von Sony angeboten. Es kann an Kameras mit Vollformat- oder APS-C-Sensor genutzt werden und erfüllt sowohl den Zweck einer Porträt-Linse als auch den eines Makro-Objektivs. Als letzteres bietet es allerdings nur einen Abbildungsmaßstab von 1:2 - ein Objekt von der Größe des Kamerasensors kann also. It's relatively easy to disassemble and maintain Voigtlander mechanics. Access to aperture chamber is also super easy, and it does not affect optical alignment of lens. Few pictures with Sony A7s and Fujifilm X-T30. Main power of Voigtlander 40mm F1.2 Nokton - nice control of DOF and OOF in the frame which I like a lot Buy Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.2 Aspherical III Lens featuring Leica M-Mount Lens, Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/22, Two Aspherical Elements, High Refractive Index Glass, Manual Focus Design, Minimum Focus Distance: 1.6', Filter Thread: 52mm, 12-Blade Diaphragm. Review Voigtlander nul These photos were taken with our 50mm/1:1,2 Nokton aspherical E: Send your photos. Send the photos, you took with the Voigtländer 50 mm/1:1,2 Nokton aspherical E*. Photo upload. Name. E-Mail. Do you tell us a little story about your photos? Photos were taken with the following lens: I hereby confirm that I read the privacy policy and agree that my data is saved and processed by sending this.

Review - Voigtlander 40mm F1

Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.2 (version 1) review Skip to entry content . The Nokton 35mm f1.2 ASPH by Voigtländer is to my knowledge the fastest 35mm lens available for full frame cameras. Well, it's Leica M mount, so it won't really fit your average Canon or Nikon camera. But with the growing lot of mirror less cameras, there are a lot of possible uses for this lens via an adapter. This. F/1.2 to F/22 in 1/3 click stops 10 aperture blades for smooth bokeh same optics as 40mm f/1.2 M Nokton and 40mm f/1.2 FE Nokton optics optimized for the Sony Sensor IQ similar to the other Voigtlander f/1.2 family members, 35mm & 40mm 58mm filter size Close focus 13.77 inches or .35 meters Weight 11.99 ounces or 383 gram + f/1.2-f/22 + Native E mount lens: negative: - Minimum focus distance could be shorter: comment: This is a nifty little lens with interesting and quite practical focal length and apertures up to f/1.2. Since all controls are fully manual, this lens may not suit for fast action or such, but for carefully composed pictures this is a nice tool

Roseville walk with the Voigtländer Nokton 40mm 1:1Cosina announces development of three Voigtländer E-mount

Das Voigtländer Nokton Classic 35mm f1.4 macht ganz viel richtig. Ein gut zu bedienendes manuelles Objektiv für Kleinbildformat, das nicht zu groß ausfällt und für die entschleunigte manuelle Fotografie gern dabei sein darf. An manchen Stellen wünsche ich mir mehr direktes klares Rendering wie beispielsweise beim 65mm APO Lanthar von Voigtländer oder um bei 35mm für Sony zu bleiben vom. Compared to that trend the launch of the Voigtlander Nokton 50 mm f/1.2 on 2 February 2019 seems to be a back-to-the-roots move. Still, that lens is not the classic double gauss construction as well. It looks as if a 5-element construction with a focal length of about 70-80 mm and f/1.8 aperture was given a 3-element focus reducer. What's important, that way the designers managed to preserve. The Voigtlander 35mm f/1.4 for LEICA M (43mm filters, 7.0 oz./198g, about $629) isn't anywhere near as as good any SUMMILUX or SUMMICRON, but for a fraction of the price, is great for casual photography. Full professional review continues.. Voigtlander has announced three new Nokton Aspherical SE lenses, including the 35mm f/1.2, 40mm f/1.2 and 50mm f/1.2. Designed for Sony E-mount cameras, the new Voigtlander SE (Still Edition) lenses are smaller and lighter than their Voigtlander standard Nokton siblings

• Brasilianische Sängerin Charts.
  • Oilquick OQ70 55.
  • Reinkarnation Definition.
  • Bane Zitate englisch.
  • Windows mkdir if not exists.
  • Misfit Uhr.
  • Alexa App Anmeldung funktioniert nicht.
  • Reiseapotheke klein.
  • Physiognomie Charakter.
  • BVC Zentralstaubsauger.
  • Minecraft Steuerung Tablet.
  • Fish philosophie beispiele.
  • Au pair world Berlin.
  • Funkmikrofon XLR.
  • Mind übersetzen auf Deutsch.
  • Zitat Krisenbewältigung.
  • Opferhilfe häusliche Gewalt.
  • SWTOR Mako customization.
  • Strava Profil bearbeiten.
  • Astra 31.5 E senderliste.
  • Fragebogen Aktualisierung Strahlenschutz.
  • UDS 0x2E.
  • Geführte meditation: selbstheilung aktivieren & verstärken.
  • Geräucherte Knacker Haltbarkeit.
  • Männerüberschuss Deutschland 2018.
  • Corvette C6 Targa.
  • Job Würzburg.
  • Pub Quiz Fragen 2019.
  • Fingerstricken Stirnband.
  • Indoktrinieren beispielsatz.
  • Vollmacht Immobilienverwaltung.
  • E commerce fulfillment.
  • DOMÄNE Greifswald.
  • Chaos Tabak 20g.
  • Škoda 746.
  • KLM Flüge günstig buchen.
  • Den oder dem Rechtschreibung.
  • Huawei e5770s 320 firmware update.
  • Elektronische heizungsregler Fußbodenheizung.
  • Kennzeichen fotografieren und anzeigen.
  • Handbrause Toilette montieren.